I Have A Few Questions…
Question: I’ve heard of conversion optimisation before — what makes you different?
- First, we only work with clients who we are certain that we will be able to help achieve a positive return on their investment.
- Second, unlike other conversion rate optimisation consultants, we start with a low cost A/B testing engagement where we endeavour to get you a big chunk of results for very little cost so you can literally test us. I’m focused on sustainable, long-term, white-hat strategies to earn your business high-quality, relevant links and help you get found online.
- Third, we’re fixed price which means you never have to watch the clock, pay for change requests, or risk blowing the budget.
Question: What will you do, exactly?
I will test significant changes on your website that when successful will ultimately lead to more sales. Each month, I’ll get in contact with you to gain approval for our next few tests. Some will win out and some will lose, those that win you will put into production those that lose will inform us what to test next. We keep reiterating till you have yourself a nifty conversion rate.
Question: How will you know if you can help my business?
Answer these questions if any one of them is a yes we can help doing more than £20,000 per month? Getting more than 3000 visits? Getting more than 250 transactions per month? Then, after a quick review of your site where I will look for areas of improvement we will be good to go.
Question: Is my business a good fit for Digital Bread and Butter?
We’ll see the best results together if…
- You’re a small (20K per month) -to-mid sized (250K per month) retail ecommerce store.
- You’re willing to make bold changes to your site for the greater good.
- You’re looking to invest in strategies to improve your business.
- You’re ready to set goals on a quarterly basis, not daily or weekly.
Question: How long does it take for us to see results?
For some clients, in the first 3-months of this service, they have themselves the nifty conversion rate they were looking for. For others, they have a solid plan on what they need to change and work on that might take them longer to achieve as a business. One thing is in common: my most successful clients are willing to make changes to their business not just their website in order to serve their customers and clients better.
Question: My business is complicated. I’m the only person that can change my website so I can’t hire out A/B testing to you.
Question: I can do this myself. Why should I pay you?
Because I’ll get it done with only 10 minute approval time from you. Sometimes I have had as a little as a YES on email. That is all I need to improve your conversions and profits. From that minimal time investment, you will get:
- Monthly A/B tests 3-4.
- Review of each test and a success, fail or needs to run some more conclusion.
- Test design
- Test implementation.
- A report telling you what happened and what is going to happen the following month.
The Digital Bread and Butter price is a small investment in growing your business.
Question: Is Digital Bread and Butter just for ecommerce owners?
No. We created Digital Bread and Butter specifically for ecommerce owners to help them get higher conversion rates. However, those that sell information will benefit just as much from our work and A/B testing as ecommerce owners. Indeed if you sell online. Get on the line to us soon (see what I did there) and we will get you that nifty conversion rate quicker than a quick thing.
Question: Can I get my money back if I’m not happy?
Yes! If you give us three months and we cannot improve your conversions rate by 10% or more.
Question: Can I purchase just 1 month?
The smallest Digital Bread and Butter package we offer is 3 months. That’s because we do a rather hefty amount of unpaid research and briefing to get up to speed on your brand, product or service, audience and more before we start any testing for you. That’s not feasible for one month’s fee.
Question: I have a bigger project. Can you help me?
Yes, but unfortunately not with Digital Bread and Butter. Click here to learn about consultancy with Digital Kitchen Our team is a full-service business consultancy, so we can help you with:
- Doubling Your Traffic
- Marketing Strategy
- Operational Processes and Efficiency Improvements.
- Financial Reviews
- Website Redesign and overhauls.
- Customer and Client Service Improvement.
- Marketing tasks such as social media strategy, email campaigns, ppc, paid search and seo.
- Ongoing A/B testing initiatives